Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trading West for East

This isn't a fitness entry, nor is it useful. I just wanted to declare that I am in hate with Western Medicine and giving up on it all together. It has done nothing but cost me almost as much as a semester of college and all to find out that either there's nothing wrong with me, or that there are medications I should be taking (even though I'm not taking them because they are dangerous and oversold).

These people don't have any idea what they are talking about anyway. They'd all just rather make a buck, like the rest of the 1% or whatever we're calling the capitalists in charge these days.

I've had enough. Until I can move to Okinawa, I'll be much happier trusting my body, mind and spirit to Eastern, holistic medicine. And my money, which they will surely take much less of and at least give me some results.

No comments:

Post a Comment