Sunday, September 19, 2010

Frustrations and energy

Well, I've had a pretty frustrating couple of days. I won't make this a blog where I just complain about everything, but I'll give you the basic gist:

-Comcast shut off my cable and internet and is being VERY unreliable about turning it back on. Apparently I won't have it back until Tuesday. That'll be great for my assignments for my classes, huh?
-Dave and I have come to a major decision for ourselves that may potentially be a financial gamble, one with a fantastic reward, though.
-My classes just aren't going well since I barely have time to write this blog let alone study and write papers. This is so not like me, but other things have to come first right now, like the band. The band is absolutely my number 1 priority. Try getting my professors to see that though...

So yeah, I've been frustrated. But you know what good has come out of this? My workouts have been amped up. Ive had so much anger toward comcast and anxiety about school and the decision thing that I've just had so much energy to burn on my elliptical. It's been great for my fitness. The rest of me...well hopefully it'll all sort out soon.

So if you have stress or frustrations, make some calorie-burning "lemonade" and let it all out in a run, or a swim, or lifting weights. Just don't go overboard or you might find yourself getting injured or dehydrated without realizing it. Work through the stress, but don't let the stress work you. And on that note, as I'm getting kicked out of this coffee house with free internet, I'm going to go run off my anger at Comcast. Oh yes, I'm very angry, but at least I'll be healthy and angry lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment